ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Thursday, July 22, 2004

The Dentist

The ROFLCOPTER was up and running bright and early this morning.  It was kind enough to drop me off at the Dentist for a checkup.  This wasn't any old ordinary checkup, mind you.  This was the last time I could visit the Pediatric dentist.  I said my good byes to everyone and headed out.  It was actually kind of sad, I really like those doctors and nurses.  After all, they've been looking after my teeth practically my whole life.  Today, I've come to terms with the fact that my teeth are all growed up.  They'll be taking on new responsibilities and new foods, able to chew them with the grown up teeth that they are.  I'm no longer a child, as far as my teeth are concerned and in six months, I'll be off to my parents' dentist.  I'll I have now are memories...and a couple of fillings.  ROFLCOPTER, start your engine, let's go, back to the INTERNET!!!!1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home