ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Saturday, February 18, 2006

A recent dream

The following entry was not written by me. It was a dream Will Haines had, it was not my dream. However, this post is pretty funny so I will leave it up.

Dear Blog,

I had a really weird dream last night. It started innocuously enough: I was fucking Erika Holmquist, sort of nonchalantly. Everything was going all right at the time-- it was decent. Then something changed. That something was that Erika said, "Would you put it in my butt?" I said, "All right," because I didn't really care that much. So I put it in her butt. Just then, she was Gerrit Betz. And then I was like, "Whoa! That's a dude! It wasn't a dude a second ago. In fact, I'm pretty sure it was Erika." Then I woke up and thought about it for a while.



Then I went back to sleep...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home