ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Monday, May 08, 2006

The Final Countdown

Pack This
It's my last week as a student at Carnegie Mellon. I have a final presentation Wednesday morning and a final exam Thursday morning. That's it. I'm done after that. Assuming I pass Computer Aided Engineering, I'll be graduating. Gradation will be May 21. I'll have about a week in there to just relax. That will be nice. Maybe I can go on a short excursion.

In case you've been out of the loop, I'll try and catch you up. Two weeks ago, we had our Carnival, or possibly "tech fair" for some of you native to Pittsburgh. I was a lead in the Scotch'n'Soda musical, City of Angels. That was certainly something new to me. I think I did alright, pulled it off anyway. Here's to the techies, being awesome when called upon.

I behaved like an actor too. Originally, I was the master carpenter, but that slowly was taken away from me by Grubb and Omohundro. I slowly slipped into the world of performer, losing the ability to make intelligent decisions about anything technical and be safe. At one point I walk up next to Zach holding a saw and look down at a platform and see a fine brown dust. I say, "What is that, sand?" Clearly, it was sawdust. Why would we have sand? That's just how my week went. Everyone was fantastic in that show. I feel like all the greats in S'n'S came out of the wood work to pull that off, acting and tech.

Joe and I just ordered food from Jimmie Johns. They make subs. I'm going to go get ready for the day. Also, last night Tim and I made a scale model of PNC park out of biodegradable packing peanuts, by the suggestion of Joe. Joe, who will burn down our apartment before we leave. ROFLCOPTER, go fill up with water, just in case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home