ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Monday, July 26, 2004

The Irish Jig of Termination

ROFLCOPTER warns you of the gentle singing of an Irish song coming your way. It could be a large jolly man doing an Irish Jig, and it could be the last Irish Jig you ever see, or want to see. Today at the pool, we determined that the way we'll get fired is Chris Kendel will mosey up the path doing a little Irish Jig, singing occasionally, "You're fired, da, da dee, tilly tee, de, de dum, You're fired..." And will grab your time card, tear it up and continue to sing and dance, doing the Irish Jig of Termination. The story goes, one of our guards got sent home today and was waiting around outside for a ride and I come out to see him and for no reason break out into an Irish Jig (Why do I do anything of the things I do?). He first thought I was coming over there to tell him that he was fired. He was confused when I started to do an Irish Jig (as you can imagine). We therefore put the two together and determined Chris will fire us while doing an Irish Jig and singing. If you have to go down, you should at least be merry at the time. ROFLCOPTER, dee ta dum, tilly do, lift off the ground and into the blue.


2 Comments:

At 2:21 AM, July 26, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

No words, man. Just no words.


-JmcD

 
At 8:49 PM, July 26, 2004, Blogger the ROFLMAN said...

Just a follow up. I was sitting at one of the tables on the deck with my back turned to the door, eating lunch with my fellow guards. We were talking for a while about this that and any other thing when the Irish Jig came into my head. I started singing softly, da ta dee, tilly tee... and who should walk in right behind me, but my boss ofcourse. I looked over at my friend who was copartner on this inside joke and he was about to explode with laughter. I look around and see Chris walk by. What are the odds that he would walk by as I'm singing his theme music. He has no idea what the joke is (unless he reads my blog, which I doubt) but we were dying with laughter. He must of thought we were crazy because as soon as he walked in we all started laughing. Hopefully, I won't get the Irish Jig of Termination for that.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home