ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Tuesday, July 27, 2004

BBQ + Work = Happy

The ROFLCOPTER stopped by Denison for the Denison Pool Guard barbecue. It was great! We had so much food and I ate a lot of it. The weather was also perfect. It was cloudy and cold which kept the patrons away (except one, but it was just a kid) but didn't rain on our parade. After I ate and settled down a little bit, I was full, tired, and had noting to do. Next logical step... nap time. I slept for an hour and when I woke up it was time for me to go home. I was at work from 9:45am-5:30pm and actually did only 15 minutes of actual lifeguarding. I <3 my job. The ROFLCOPTER has to take me back to my studying. ROFLCOPTER, away!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home