ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Antenna...FUCK YEAH!

I just fixed my Verizon Samsung a670 phone. I broke the Antenna at a party at Yin's house. Since then I've been using a paper clip for an antenna. The Verizon store said they couldn't fix my phone because they didn't want to open my phone up and try and get the broken part of the antenna out. They suggested I go through with the Insurance and buy a new phone for $50. They also said there was water damage, yeah right. I went online and ordered an antenna from a website for $9, free shipping and handling. I took my phone apart, "opened it up", tore out the old piece and snapped in the new antenna. Now I have a new antenna that gets good service. Folks, I just won the cell phone game. I say, screw you Verizon, I knew it could be fixed easily. I guess you could say I called that one. Oh, Snap!

$41 saved.

1 Comments:

At 2:00 AM, January 13, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Given the poor taste of the average American college students for online journals, scr/emo, programming on the WB, and really shitty beer, I have come to a conclusion. You can take advantage of aforementioned bad taste as well as the free market. Take the disposed paper clip, bend it a few times, and ta-da: a piece of decadent modern art. Sell it for thousands to a fellow student. Tell them it it will look fabulous atop their pile o' Dashboard Confessional CDs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home