ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Turkey Day, Bithches!

I'm so angsty right now I need to post song lyrics which may or may not be angsty. I didn't want to go this far, but I did. It's to prove a point about something which I have no idea what I'm talking about. This is usually the case and I am already confused. These lyrics aren't directly involved with the "angst" from this evening, but whatever, I have what I have.


it's friday night and i'm tired of searching for this life
the week's been cruel to me, i just want to feel alright
all over town the word's been going around
and where i want to be is wherever you'll be found
now it takes up nearly all of my time
and i need, i need some way
i need some way to get you off my mind

sometimes when you get close to me
it brings me close to heaven, but i can't get in
no no no, and the more you shy away from me
to search for something better, it hurts me so
but i don't know cause i'm the squid

now all this time i wait for you to realize
i'll treat you lovingly, so open up your eyes
and once again i say i need you my friend
touch your lips to me and i'll be your cigarette
i know i love you so
but i don't know and i can't know
excactly where we're going to go

the squid, ZOX


3 Comments:

At 6:37 AM, November 26, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Chris Carrabba,
Why did you take over Connorkin's blog? I highly suggest you put down your guitar and quit whining about your lack of success with the females. Perhaps if you didn't consistantly bitch about how girls leave you, maybe they... wouldn't. Why don't you leave the music business and get a job at Hot Topic? That seems to be the best job for angsty little shits such as yourself. Go beat yourself up and bring Connor back. Oh, in between one of your pitiful sob sessions, can you tell him I'll be in Poland for the weekend? Thanks.

 
At 12:32 PM, November 26, 2004, Blogger the ROFLMAN said...

Don't worry, I'm not really angsty. I threatened to do something like that on dot internet last night. I'm quite the opposite of angst right now, in fact I'm having a very good time. It's hard living with emo1 and emo2 and trying to avoid being emo3. I think I've done a pretty good job so far. I don't really understand emo, anyway. Joe and I were at a concert the other day and we had a discussion about how I just didn't get those tight black shirt, thin black glasses wearing, listening to music I don't understand emoizers. It's probablyy just as well. I just don't want to be that guy at Eat'n'Park sitting at a booth, alone, in the smoking section writing angsty poetry while crying. That was sad.

 
At 5:39 PM, November 26, 2004, Blogger Tyson said...

Dude, Zox totally rox.

PS. Connor, if you ever need a shoulder to cry on, a clove to smoke, and some Radiohead to scream to, just knock on my door. I know you're crying blue emo tears right now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home