ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Monday, January 24, 2005

ENTJ

My personality type is an ENTJ. I think this has a negative effect on how I view what a relationship should be. Joe called me on it tonight and now I'm rather upset by it. WASP is also having a large impact on me. I think I'm beginning to relate to it too much, which is depressing in a way. I know what the loop hole is, but sadly, knowing the solution is a lot harder than being able to find it. Do I look for it, or wait for it to find me?

I'm getting a present, but as an engineer, I think I already have it. Do I take it, or wait for the most precious gift of all? But what if that gift never arrives? This may not make sense to most of you, but it's not supposed to. That's part of the reason why I am the way I am. Forced to be something I can not escape from being. The only way out may never find it's way in. There is no resolution and no happy ending to this story, at least not yet.

But hey, I've got a lot of work to do tomorrow, maybe that will distract me from the inevitable and keep me from trying to find the solution. I will find solutions to other problems and in the end, this will make me happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home