ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Friday, July 30, 2004

Ultimate Frisbee Summer League

The ROFLCOPTER has had a busy night, with the war going on now. But before it got itself into a little war, it took me to play ultimate frisbee. Cleveland has a league in the summer where kids from high school to college and many adults get together once a week to play frisbee. Everyone is on a team and those teams play each other each week, every Thursday night. Our team has been playing very well recently. We won our last 3 games and I believe our record is 6-3 and we play one more game next week. That weekend is the end of the year tournament. I hope my team does well. That's all for now, the ROFLCOPTER has a war to fight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home