ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Saturday, February 12, 2005

I <3 Lisa Seacat

Lisa Seacat, I googled for this pictureLet me tell you a story about how yesterday, I was the creepiest guy ever. I'm at the basketball game with the Pep Band and we're all having a good time. About a game or two ago, I got a program and decided to learn everyone's name on the girls Basket Ball team so I could say things, such as, Nice shot Nora, and things like that. There's nothing wrong with that.

We're all talking and I jokingly say, it would be funny if we face book the basket ball players so we could yell random bits of information during the game to be funny. Joe asked if I had my laptop, but unfortunately, I left it in the band room. But then I remembered I set up my cell phone so I could text the face book and get bits of information texted back to me about whomever I wanted that was signed up on the face book and I haven't really tried it out so I wanted to see if it would work.

For no particular reason, I pick number 22, Lisa Seacat. So the first thing I get is her e-mail and I go hey this is pretty cool. Joe says, Connor stop, you're turning into a creepy stalker. But I don't stop there because I think this is pretty funny and I'm always making fun of the face book, but here I am just taking it way out of hand. I look up a couple of more things, but then I get the idea, hey, I wonder if her cell phone number is on here. It was, that's when the rest of the band said I should call her and ask her out to lunch.

So, I did. It was the funniest, creepiest, dorkiest, thing a CMU student could possibly do, I think. But I did caller, I said things such as, Hi Lisa, I'm watching you play basketball right now or you're probably wondering who I am, why I'm calling you and how I got your number. I then asked her out to lunch.

I think I've now reached stalker status. Lisa, if you are reading this, sorry for creeping you out, it was a joke and I'm really not that creepy. But if you still want to get lunch sometime, give me a call.

3 Comments:

At 1:41 PM, February 12, 2005, Blogger Scott D said...

I totally know Lisa Seacat! She's a CS major (senior or junior, I think), and I think she already has a boyfriend. Sorry, dude.

Oh, and she used to be friends with Huei Huei - don't know if they still are. You could ask Huei Huei to hook you up.

 
At 3:45 PM, February 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is why I hate the facebook. Honestly, how ridiculous.

 
At 3:46 AM, February 15, 2005, Blogger the ROFLMAN said...

Just to keep people updated, Lisa wrote back to me and she is not creeped out. In fact, she appreciates the band coming to play and well, I guess getting a little attention. Face it, this is Carnegie Mellon and athletic players aren't exactly celebrities, but I respect what they do and I enjoy going to the games and supporting them.

Go, Tartans, GO!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home