ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Saturday, February 19, 2005

Where do you fit?


You scored as Director. You are the DIRECTOR.
You are a strong leader and you are multi-talented.
You are highly respected.

Director


80%

set


73%

sound


60%

minor role


54%

costumes


47%

lights


40%

lead role


33%

props


27%

hair/makeup


13%

where do you fit into a drama play?
created with QuizFarm.com

Haha, that's funny. I hope I didn't do too bad as a director. I had fun with it, I must say. It was one of the best experiences I have ever had in Scotch-n-soda. I like building the set and all, but directing is awesome because I get to interact with the cast, it's a neat experience, I'm glad I was able to take part in it. Thanks WASP. Ha, director, I think that's funny. How 'bout that?

1 Comments:

At 1:31 AM, February 22, 2005, Blogger the ROFLMAN said...

Some after thought. I don't think this quiz took into account TD or PM, but whatever.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home