ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Sunday, March 20, 2005

APATHY!

Apathy, Apathy, that's our cry...

A-P-Ah, I'm an idiot when it comes to relationships. I miss Becky who is in Czechland.

Forgive the following, it's kind of emo, Joe won't let me hear the end of it. He should know what it's from and it all doesn't apply to one person, it's just kind of random thoughts.

Everything is turning grey, but I won't hold my breath today
Cause' I'm not scared and to tell the truth I just don't care.
Are you looking for an answer? When you still don't know the
question.

these last few weeks
I've been confused
sometimes I wonder if
I'm better off alone.

So I'll pretend
I'm doing all I can
And hope someday you'll find it in your heart
To understand why I'm not around
And forgive me for not being in your life

Forgive me
I'm so sorry
I will make it up to you

I remember, I remember you
ohhh uhhh yeah!

2 Comments:

At 8:52 AM, March 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you too, dear. Although I am currently not in Czechland, I am in Deutschland! Well I am low on time. Talk to you soon and have a good Easter. :-)

 
At 8:05 PM, April 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I see you found the Emo Speedway website. Yes, I know, its funny. But Emo, Ontario Canada has been around for over 100 years and we weren't planning to change the name....lol Anyway, its kinda cool to see people finding the site.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home