ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

EMONET!!!1

my emo has been lappedYou'll be happy to know that I'm feeling much less emo today than I was, thank God. I'm still lazy, but that's expected. On a positive note, I went to HOMEDEPOT with Aaron today and browsed for capital improvements for the Dungeon. I love going to HOMEDEPOT and walking around. Just the thought of being able to buy hundreds of dollars of random tools, safety equipment, and other things and then being able to use them just makes me feel all warm inside. I <3 HOMEDEPOT.

I went bowling again tonight, I didn't do so well, but we only bowled one game. Joe and I had work to do. I need to wake up early tomorrow so I can study for a quiz later today.

I got to be a MechE today. I was at work last night and I sent an e-mail to my boss saying that the three hole punch is broken and the space bar doesn't work. She said that she was disappointed that none of the MechE's working there fixed them. So I came by later fixed both of them. I felt useful so that made me happy, plus I got paid which made me even happier. I <3 Money and I'm low on it right now. I've bought way too much beer and now I'm out of money. Whoops.

That's all for now, ROFLCOPTER, let's go fix something!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home