ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Delta Life

Get into the Chopper if you want to liveMy life has been going through a lot of changes in the past few months and will no doubt continue to do so. I feel like I've been building bridges as fast as I'm burning them. Every time I get ahead, I feel like I make a mistake socially or mess up something physically. I'm under a lot of pressure to do well at my job, meet people, and take care of all of the operational/ administrative aspects of my life that were always done for me. I'm also all on my own out here. I'm discovering that I am now fully in control of my life, which seems like an obvious thing, but once you're on your own, you find every action and every inaction has a direct affect on your life. If I don't take the bull by the horns, so to speak, no one else will.

Also, I'm listening to NPR most of the time, and I'm also seriously thinking about getting a MAC the next time I get a computer. I'm not sure what's happening to me. At least I'm working for a comany that makes weapons, so I can take comfort in that. Git'R'Done ROFLCOPTER!!!1

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home