ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Sunday, December 03, 2006

Jewstar - Star of David?

Now accepting Gay dollarsI used the Coinstar today and tried to get an i-tunes credit receipt. The machine failed to do so, charged me 8 9/10 cents per dollar, then gave me a receipt to be used at the ACME (grocery store). But, I wanted my $31.63 to go to new music.

I call up Coinstar and Jennifer tells me I can mail in my receipt and they'll refund the fee and send me a check for the full value. Jen says, sometimes the machines have trouble communicating with i-tunes and this happens.

The fee came to $2.81 (that's almost 3 songs), but I want that back. I was looking forward to purchasing music with my pocket change, but now I have to wait for Bellevue, WA to get back to me. Now, that I'm paying attention to my finances, I have to watch out for my personal interests.

Here's the run down.
Quarters, 87
Dimes, 64
Nickels, 43
Pennies, 133

And people in the Middle East think they have to deal hard issues...

1 Comments:

At 1:33 AM, December 21, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

connor...honestly...you're filling up chapter 34 all on your own. -Team

 

Post a Comment

<< Home