ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Sophie Milman

Sophie Milman

I think in a past life, I was the lead singer for a 1920/1930's big band and I married a beautiful jazz singer. If you haven't heard of Sophie Milman, you ought to check her out. She's amazing. Born in Russia, moved to Israel as a child and then Canada at age 15. I recently heard her sing Lonely in New York on WDUQ. I then looked her up on the INTERNET and bought her album on i-tunes. She's only 23, too. I ought to take a trip up to Toronto. Maybe engineering isn't my true calling after all. ROFLCOPTER, let's take an excursion.

Links:
Linus Entertainment
Official Website
Electronic Press Kit (EPK)

2 Comments:

At 8:45 PM, August 13, 2006, Blogger Joe said...

You forgot to mention how incredibly hot she is. I'll pick up her album on iTunes once I get to school on Saturday.

 
At 11:16 PM, August 14, 2006, Blogger the ROFLMAN said...

Just so yinz know, the last link I posted above, the EPK, has a video of Sohie Milman and you can hear her sing. It has information about her in general, but also a couple of songs as well. Worth clicking on if you're not at work and can listen to sound.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home