ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Saturday, July 31, 2004

HA! HA! BLAK PEOPLE

The ROFLCOPTER saw The village tonight. I liked it. It was silly for most of the movie, but over all I liked it. I went to the mall to watch it with my friends. After the movie, we walked around and stopped by Spencer gifts. Inside we found this black male in his mid 20's walking around with a 6-8 year old white girl. This looked a little suspicious. I was with 4 other people, who were black, and they worried about this little white girl, because it seemed unusual. I didn't think it was problem, but they were concerned for her well being. He was showing her around, telling her what certain things were. Apparently he was watching her while her parents were off somewhere. They eventually came back. I just find it funny that the black people, or African-Americans, were concerned for this white girl. They were using racial profiling, while I was not. They was racist. I like my city. ROFLCOPTER, take me to more tolerant people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home