ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Saturday, November 20, 2004

Dear Becky,

I've been elusive lately with all of my work. I told you that I would write and I know you read this so I'll just write a letter on my blogg. Hey, at least I'm not posting angsty lyrics on here. Any way, I hope you're enjoying yourself in Czechland, I know as of recent you have been sick. I suggest you get better, that usually works well for me. When are you coming home? You'll be here for a while right? I'm excited about seeing you again, so is Joe. We both miss you. In other news, I get to go my Cleveland home on Tuesday for Thanksgiving. I can't wait. Just so you know, I just did laundry and my bed is made. My room could stand to be a little cleaner, but 2 out of 3 ain't bad. Hang in there!

PS - I can't wait to come visit in Czechland, it will be great
PPS - You should send pictures

1 Comments:

At 3:31 PM, November 20, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dear Connorkins,
Thank you for the blog. I miss you (and Joey) too! I am working on getting well, even though the chest cold has taken my voice now for three days. (That's right...this is the longest I've EVER been silent.) What is amusing is seeing me order a drink at the bar with a notebook. (Jeden jahoda mohito, prosim!) At any rate, I'm proud of you for keeping your room clean at an acceptable level. I will send pictures soon. I have quite a few.
-The delegate from Czech-land.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home