ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Friday, October 01, 2004

Shout Out to Becky Z!

This post goes to all my homies in the Czech Republic. And since there is only one person I know there, this goes out to Becky Zajdel. Becky is studying abroad and will be there for a whole year (that's so long!). Well, Actually she's coming back for awhile around Christmas so that will be exciting. Becky was right about how I've been busy. I've had alot of work this semester. The ROFLCOPTER has also been busy delivering messgaes to bboards about Bat Boi. It's been my personal assistant. Good luck to B in Czeckland and hurray for the weekend. ROFLCOPTER, take us up!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home