ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Wednesday, October 06, 2004

News Update: Michael Moore is still fat

No more Michael Moore! I walked by where he would have spoken today and enjoyed the beautiful scenery not tarnished by Mr. M&M's presence. It was such a lovely day especially with M&M and hit FAT absent from campus. I think this is a better outcome than if it had rained (Now, if it had rained, that would have been funny in its own right). Here's why, M&M is sick, he's far from campus, I didn't have to listen or look at him today, and this was a beautiful fall day in Pittsburgh. Instead of 50 people not being able to see him, no one did...and he's really sick, sick with the FAT! ROFLCOPTER, fly us out...to the right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home