ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Saturday, September 25, 2004

It's been a while

Hello there fellow INTERNET travelers! It's been awhile since the ROFLCOPTER has flown from the HELIPORT to deliver news but it should be back to its usual schedule shortly. The past couple of weeks have been really busy. The last two Wednesday nights I pulled all nighters. The last time I did, I didn't feel so bad. All I need is red bull and some food. Hopefully this week I'll be more on top of my game as far as work is concerned.

Haha Blak Pepile!!! I am drunk now. Nevermind moi. zzzgoonoght INTWERNET!!!!!!!!!!1
ROFLCOPTER HOOOOOOOO11111111

1 Comments:

At 5:58 AM, September 27, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Connor Thomas. Since you are usually busy, I decided to write you here. I miss you dearly! East Europe would be a lot better with you in it. And you would like it because the beers are cheap and plentiful. =) Na Shledanou.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home