ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Do you like Apples?

Ohio decided the election...
How do you like them apples?

I knew being from Ohio would some day come back to reward me. This whole democratic process has been fun, entertaining, and exciting. I have to give a lot of credit to Bush and his campaign, what he did was impressive. I give Kerry credit too, he tried. I feel bad for those that are disappointed in the out come of this election. Taking politics personally is never a good idea.

I have soooo much work to do for tomorrow, it's not even funny. I just got back from working at the info desk. My supervisor treated us to Wing Zone tonight, it was great. ROFLCOPTER, finish counting up those votes.

PS - Cleveland Rocks!

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, November 05, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Connorkins O'Malley,
Sorry I didn't post on the last one but I didn't see it until now. Thanks for the shout out.

Your state may have decided the election but your two football teams still suck. :-P

I miss chicken wings...
RFZ

 

Post a Comment

<< Home