ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Halloween was awesome

the answerThis past Halloween weekend was so much fun. I <3 parties. I could go on about all of the cool and interesting things I did, but that would involve too much energy. I will tell you in person though. I should be doing other things now, such as sleep or homework. Right now, I'm discussing things in a relativistic sense with Joe, don't ask. Staci came over tonight from next door with freshly made pumpkin cookies. They were really good. Just a note, you should join my fan club if you haven't already. It's the thing to do. ROFLCOPTER, blog it.

Shout outs:
Courtney: I updated my blog, so there.
Becky: I hope you're doing well in the Czech
Mike Yin: Joe and I want our guns back.
Vending machine on the 3rd floor of the UC: I want my $0.50 back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home