ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Monday, September 06, 2004

I'm In Charge, What Now?

I'll count as many carbs as I want, thank youI'm in Charge of Scotch 'n' Soda Theater's production of Bat Boy. I am the Production Liaison/Production Manager. I'm essentially the producer which is a cool title to have. The ROFLCOPTER flew me in for the first production meeting tonight and I think it went well. It wasn't very exciting but it only lasted around 40 minutes. I only wish the rest of the meetings will take that long. I guess will have to wait and see. Part of my job is keeping everything organized and on track so we'll see if that happens. I've got a plan and agendas with bullets and numbers so watch out. Bullets on a list are like whooshing sounds on a power point presentation, yeah, that intense. I'm such a dork but I make it up with all of the light beer I drink. The nice thing about drinking Miller Light is you don't get hang overs because it's like drinking water, kind of anyway.

Tomorrow (technically later today) I am going to go see the Pirates game with Joe and his Dad at 4:00pm. If you're reading this before then and you want to go, let me know because we have an extra ticket. That's about all I have for now. ROFLCOPTER, grab me another pendaflex.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home