ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Monday, August 30, 2004

Hooters, I go for the wings

They have good wings and the breats aren't bad eitherTonight the ROFLCOPTER flew with haste to enjoy endless wings at hOOters. Phil, Miklos, Josh, Joe, Becky, her sister and her sister's boy friend were there. The way it worked was it was $8.99 for the first 10 wings and $2 for every refill of ten wings after that. If you eat at least 20 wings you save money. Our waitress was Kelli and let me tell you, she was the most attractive, h-o-"double t" server we've had the pleasure of being with. She was amazing, that was the consensus among the group. The guys and Becky talked about football for awhile and I sat there and did the Cleveland, Midwestern thing and kept my mouth shut and ate baked beans (I had wings too, this was later after we were there for a while). Apparently people from the Midwest like baked beans, I never got that memo.

I'm all moved in and my room is organized and clean. Becky came by and didn't even have to straighten it because it was so neat. It's my goal to keep myself very organized and on task this semester and so far I'm doing that. Today was my first class. It was at 2:30pm and was my only class today. If you hate me because of that, wait, because I also have no classes on Fridays. Now you can hate me, but I do have classes from 10:30am-4:30pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays. That will suck, I'm not looking forward to it.

Joe is a foolI'm enjoying the time hanging out in Wizzo 403. We're all sitting in Joe and Tyson's room just chill-laxin. We brought Alex O some blackberry pie earlier and we invited her up do work in some company. Instead, Tyson is reading, Joe is cutting out infinitesimal pieces of paper that are supposed to be folded and glued together into a transformer, Alex is reading blogs and I'm updating mine. It's a party. Speaking of parties and pie, I would like to thank everyone that came over Saturday and I was amazed at all the pie we had. I like that trend and I hope to see more lovely faces and lovely pies at our next party. ROFLCOPTER get me some Kool-Aid with my red hot riblets.

1 Comments:

At 7:12 PM, September 04, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Connor, I'm quite proud of you for keeping your room so clean. Now we must get Joe to do likewise so I don't have to make his bed every time I visit...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home