ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Thursday, November 25, 2004

The ROFLCOPTER bag

w00ter! shot down by the ROFLCOPTER!Michael Yin found the best picture I've seen tonight. I was about to go to bed and I thought I would check my e-mail one last time and I was rewarded. Tomorrow (today, technically) is Thanksgiving or as some like to call it, Turkey Day. Apparently some people aren't too fond of calling it Turkey Day. I don't really care, I call it Turkey Day sometimes anyway. Ironically, we're actually having a ham instead of turkey I think because my mom didn't have it in her to go through the process of cooking a turkey. She broke her ankle a couple of months ago so she's still recovering from that. You may ask, well why didn't I offer to help with the turkey? My response is simple, I'm a lazy bum when it comes to food and if I were by myself, I would probably have a thanksgiving pizza, but it would probably have chicken on it because pizza places don't carry turkey. Wow, that was a sad moment. Anyway, as long as I eat and I'm with my family, that's all that matters (Not neccessarily in that order, of course).

PS - what bothers me is when people say w00t! or w00ter! or some other word using w00t as the root, e.g. w00terific!
PPS - Do I not look dapper in my pig hat? What's a pig hat you ask? A pig hat is hat of pig!
PPPS - OH SNAP!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home