ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Saturday, July 31, 2004

Ultimate at the Beach

The ROFLCOPTER hung out at the beach tonight while we played ultimate Frisbee enjoying a beautiful sunset over the lovely green, shit filled lake. Ok, it's not that bad, but it's pretty bad. Playing ultimate on the beach is fun, but it's also a lot harder than you think. First off, there's so much rocks, glass, and other assorted sharp pleasures to walk on and secondly it's hard to run in sand. Any effort to move yourself any finite distance takes energy and plenty of it. I got pretty banged up tonight. Not to mention the sore feet from the "sharp pleasures", but I was marking up on someone about to throw and I got the "d" alright. I got it right in my face. My right eye to be more exact. WHACK! Down I went. I was on the ground for a little bit, he put quite a kick on that one. It's still a little puffy. And then later, I rolled my ankle in the sand so I was hopping around for a few points. That was unfortunate. So far, it sounds like I had a bad time, but I'm not trying to be a whiny EMO blogger (Becky, that's for you), I'm just saying as it is for story purposes. I had a great time. We also swam for awhile and had chicken fights on the sand bar.

After the beach, we went to my friend's house and we made a fire outside and we made sundaes to eat while we sat around the ol' fire. The people I went to the beach with are my old Boy Scout buddies so that would explain the fire. They're fun people and no, I'm not still in the Boy Scouts in case you're curious, you're no longer a Scout once you turn 18.

PS - The ROFLCOPTER would like to apologize for yesterday's post if it offended anyone. The ROFLCOPTER was not in it's normal mind state and lacked the capacity for logic and reason. I'm not going to change it because I still think it's funny.

1 Comments:

At 1:01 AM, August 01, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Define "normal mind state".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home