ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Saturday, August 14, 2004

Workaholic

I just want to take a napThe ROFLCOPTER has decided that I'm about as exciting as a blog, yes I'm boring. For some reason lately, I've become extremely boring and uninterested in anything other than work, back to school, or the INTERNET. I'm not sure what my problem is. I have many friends that want to do things with me, all I have to do is call them up. But what do I do? I stay home, watch the Olympic game's opening ceremony and then clean my room. How pathetic is that? On the plus side, I've been getting important things checked off of my list before I head back to Carnegie Mellon. For some reason, I'm apathetic about hanging out with friends. I was invited to go bowling tomorrow night, so I think I'll do that. Ghetto bowling, we call it that because we go to this cheap place in a not so nice neighborhood.

I've also been spending a lot of time at work. Many will argue that I don't actually do any work and I won't argue back, however, I'm still there. That takes a toll on you after a while. I got 101 hours for the last pay period (biweekly) which is a long time to spend at the pool. My last day I'm deciding to work will be Friday, August 20. The last time I had a day off is when I went to Geauga Lake so that will make 13 days that I will go with out a day off come the 20th. All we've been doing is watching movies because it's been so cold so I can't really complain but it sucks spending 10 hours of your day sitting at your job. These last 7 days that I'm working I plan to work 67 hours. I want to get as much money as I can right before I head back and that's what I plan to do. ROFLCOPTER, get back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home