ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Monday, August 09, 2004

Dude, I'm getting a Dell!

Inspiron 600mThe ROFLCOPTER has just returned from Dell.com with the news that my order from Dell has been confirmed. I purchased this evening a Inspiron 600m Notebook. I must say I am pleased with my decision to get this particular model. I've spent the last two weeks or so researching different types of laptops. I started with Dell then looked many other places and then returned right back where I started. Not only does Dell have well made machines, but the service/insurance options they have are unbeatable. This notebook is tricked out, for those of you in the know, these are it's specs:

  • Intel® Pentium®M Processor 725(1.6GHz) 14.1-in SXGA+ w/64MB Video
  • 512MB DDR SDRAM 2 Dimms
  • 60GB Hard Drive
  • 24X CD-RW/DVD Combo Drive with Sonic RecordNow
  • FREE Intel® PRO/Wireless 2200 Internal Wireless (802.11 b/g, 54Mbps)

  • Dimensions:
    • Height: 1.29 inches
    • Width: 12.4 inches
    • Depth: 10.1 inches
  • Weight: 5.3lb

    I decided against getting the spinners for the cd player. I have to draw the line somewhere. In any event, I'm really excited and I can't wait for it to get here. In other news, the summer is coming to a close and I only have a couple more weeks of work left. I'm going to put in a lot of hours and try and get as much money from the City of Cleveland Heights as I can. I may go insane. Who needs days off anyway? I'm also going to try and get a really dark tan before I come back to school. I'll see what I can come up with, I am after all, 1/4 Irish. ROFLCOPTER, take us up!


  • 1 Comments:

    At 9:59 AM, August 10, 2004, Blogger Tyson said...

    I totally miss the Dell Dude.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home