ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Friday, August 06, 2004

Why can't Helen Keller Drive?

Because she's a woman.

I'm sure you've heard them all. I was looking at some change on my desk and I discovered the Alabama state quarter. Helen KellerWho did I find on it? The one and only Helen Keller, that's who! I don't think I knew she was on the quarter so it was quite the surprise. I just felt that I had to share this. BTW, the ROFLCOPTER crew asks, How did Helen Keller burn her ear? She answered the iron. How did she burn her other ear? They called back.


1 Comments:

At 4:49 PM, August 06, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you punish Helen Keller? You give her a basketball and tell her to read it, of course. Connor, your posts are so infinitely clever...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home