ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Sunday, August 15, 2004

The Myth, the Pool, the Legend

This slide makes me workAnd so ends another chapter in the Denison pool history book. Today was the last day it was open and now all of the guards who want more hours move to the City's other pool, Cum'land. That's what we call it anyway, it's the name on the street, or as others call it, Cumberland. Either way, I'm not looking forward to working there regardless of what you call it. They get a lot of patrons (which means work for Connor Thomas) and the Guards are uptight and not very friendly. At least that's the reputation they have. Incase you haven't picked up on my subtle hints, Denison and Cum'land have been rivals for quite sometime now. Denison may have pulled some pranks on the other pool in recent years but we've stayed to ourselves this year. I'm going to miss this summer. The people, the cold, the lack of patrons, the movies, the paychecks. All are nice, but I am also anxious to get back to Carnegie Mellon and move into Wizzo 403 with the coolest roommates ever, Joe McDermott and Tyson Schrader. I also can't wait to see Becky again, it's been "sooo long". The ROFLCOPTER suggests you fly down to the next post if you haven't read it already.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home