ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Thursday, August 26, 2004

Waiting for Dawn

The ROFLCOPTER is pleased to announce that I have all of my things for school together and I leave bright and early in the morning. All I have to do when I get up is pack the car with all of my boxes and clothes. I hope everything fits, but to ensure that it does, I have spent a lot of time on space consolidation and packing things together in an organized fashion. I have to wake up tomorrow at 7:30am, load the car, and try and leave my house around 9:30am. My ETA for Pittsburgh is 12:00pm. I think it's doable.

They'll stick you full of meatIn other news, my parents and I went to eat at Applebees. It was so good. I ordered the all you can eat riblets and went through about 15 slabs of those suckers. My parents were getting a little upset with me because I took so long. They sat across from me, dumbfounded, staring at me while I ate and every so often glancing at their watches. I didn't care though, I felt accomplished. I'm packed full of meat right now though, my stomach is like a rock. ROFLCOPTER, get me the ROLAIDS and then get some rest because we're going to need it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home