ROFL:ROFL:LOL:ROFL:ROFL
______^_____

 LOL===/          []\       
  \             \ 
  \_____________]
   I       I 
    -------------/ 
ROFLCOPTER!!!1

Thursday, August 05, 2004

Frisbee, Burger, and a Bee Sting

The ROFLCOPTER had an active evening with ultimate and dinner. Tonight I played my last game of the season for the Cleveland Summer League. We won, 17-6 and our final record is 7-3. I scored once and had an assist with another point. I'm not sure how injuries keep happening to me, but they do. On the point that I scored, I slid to catch the disc and the person who was covering me took a swat at the disc and then ran by me, but managed to kick me in the face on the way by. It didn't hurt that much, but it's the principle of the thing. I'm going to start looking like a victim of domestic abuse pretty soon with the eye injury and the kick to the head. I thought ultimate was supposed to be non-contact. That's a load of donkey shit is what that is. I had fun though and that's what counts right? And winning of course.

My parents came to watch me play tonight and it was a good game to watch. Afterwards, we went to eat at "Your's Truly" and I had a BBQ cheese burger, bun and all. I figure, I played frisbee tonight and the tournament is Saturday, I can afford the carbs. It was really good. On our way out though, my mom opened the door to go outside and on the door handle of all places was a bee. It stung my mom. I couldn't believe it, of all the silly things that could happen. She got some baking soda from inside and put it on her finger. Then the ROFLCOPTER life flighted us home for further medical attention. She's fine now, due to the quick thinking of the ROFLCOPTER and crew. And for that, the ROFLCOPTER get's the rest of the night off.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home